I made this for my husbands missionary companions neighbor. So as usual, it was up to me to choose the fabric, etc. I decided to try a store called "Scrap Apple Quilts." And lo and behold, they had all the fabrics that I would order from ebay and more. I am going back for sure if another order request comes up. lol.
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Yet another good blanket!
I made this for my husbands missionary companions neighbor. So as usual, it was up to me to choose the fabric, etc. I decided to try a store called "Scrap Apple Quilts." And lo and behold, they had all the fabrics that I would order from ebay and more. I am going back for sure if another order request comes up. lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh so beautiful, and that camera of yours makes such a big difference in the presentation of it ...love it!
ReplyDeleteThanks Tiana. You always have something nice to say.
ReplyDelete