My personal blog is getting overloaded with stuff that I sew for friends and family. So it needs a place of it's own. "RetroBubz" is the name I hope to name my business if it ever takes off. Recently, I have created a passion for sewing things especially for babies and moms. It is so rewarding to make something the best you can & blessing the lives of others with it. I hope to try more things in the future but for now I am busy with sewing nursing covers and baby chenille blankets as a set for they are quite popular right now. At this moment I am also adding my personalized name designs to the blankets & hope to in the future be able to afford an Embroidery sewing machine so I can improve the quality of my designs.
This blog is mainly for putting up my sewing projects that I can refer people to when they have a difficult time choosing fabrics. It will hopefully inspire them. If you wish to place an order or inquire about anything, feel free to email me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment